335 Ulanet™ Immersion Heater
"L" shaped immersion heater designed to provide an easy solution for those seeking a controlled heat source for quick sterilization in laboratories, as well as a control method for general lab liquids. The model 335 comes standard with an over the side mounting bracket for top tank mounting, and a handle grip for safety.
- Power Rating: 500W. at 115 V.A.C.
- 230 Volt unit available upon request, please contact us.
- Supplied with a standard length 6' 3-wire cord set.
- Differential: ± 1°F in a circulated bath.
- Polished 316 SST'L Probe, heater element sheath, & switch cover.
- Protected internal sensing probe prevents mechanical damage.
- "Pilot light" indicator shows "ON" when unit is heating.
- Over-the-side mounting bracket and handle grip
- 2.375" inches in heater height, to the bottom of the controls
- 8.75" inches in length
We Also Recommend