A rise in temperature causes the expansion of liquid within the bulb and capillary. The liquids acts on a bellows assembly within the plastic housing to open and close electrical contacts.
- Available either for temperature regulation or over-temperature protection
- Factory pre-set fixed temperature, OEM adjustable or end-user knob adjustable temperature
- User detectable intermediate temperature position directly on the thermostat
- Wide variety of temperature ranges customized to requirements
- Precise temperature control with fast reaction time
- Adaptable to both air and immersion type applications
- Multiple bracket options for field retrofit
- Temp Control Range: 32°F to 572°F
- Rating: 240VAC 20A (Max)
- Bulb Dimensions: Dia. .118" in, Length. 4.25" in
- Capillary Length: 20.078"
- Normally Closed
- Capillary and Probe Material: SST'L
We Also Recommend